Hawthorne Three Drawer Bedside Cabinet w/ Lock
- Overall Width: 23.5 in
- Overall Depth: 17 in
- Overall Height: 30 in
- Weight: 80.0 lb
As a member of the Howard Miller family of companies, Hekman Contract draws upon a rich history of producing fine wood furnishings. Made from the highest quality of wood and craftsmanship, our wood-based resident room furniture offers a home-like aesthetic with the durability of contract-grade performance. We combine detailed craftsmanship with modern CNC machinery to create beautiful, high-quality furniture that works in a variety of environments and is built to withstand the rigors of heavy use. Standard post-catalyzed finish and additives prevent normal chipping and bacterial build-up. Our finishes are applied using environmentally safe processes, materials, and antimicrobial agents. We source wood only from sustainable forests and employ optimization software that reduces waste. We even use our own wood scrap and saw dust to heat our plant.
- Heat and stain-resistant clear coat.
- Finish additives that provide formidable inhibitory activity against microorganisms help to prevent and reduce bacteria build-up.
- Many top surfaces have a wood grain High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) to perform in the toughest environments.
Features & Benefits
- Wood Grain High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) Top
- Recessed and Fitted Ventilated Back Panels
- Smooth, Vinyl Wrapped Drawer Interiors
- Miter and Dowel Drawer Box Construction
- Mortise and Tenon Door and Drawer Construction
- Heat and Stain Resistant Clear Coat
- Steel Ball Bearing Drawer Slides
- Adjustable Floor Leveling Glides
- Finish Additives that Help to Prevent and Reduce Bacteria Build Up
- CA Prop 65 Compliant*
Product specifications are subject to change without notice.
All product imagery shown is for representative purposes only. Actual finishes, wood grain, levels of distressing, glass, mirrors, metals, and fabrics may vary.